Send A Smile 4 Kids (Canada) collects and distributes handmade greeting cards to nurses, staff and families to give to hospitalized children on their birthdays and other special dates. Our focus will be on providing happy, upbeat birthday cards and "glad you're going home" cards but we will also make and provide cards for holidays throughout the year.



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Some Halloween fun

Just a quick post to share a few of the Halloween cards that are ready to send off to the BC Children's Hospital. I'll be taking the next batch of cards over in early October so that they can be distributed for Halloween. Cards are needed for all ages of kids.

5 comments:

  1. So GLAD you joined with the Send A Smile 4 Kids US!! This is going to be lots of fun. When I post I am also going to mention your blog and link over here too! Welcome aboard!! Toot toot!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous blog!! A friend of mine pointed me in your direction, as well as the US Challenge Blog.
    I have put a post about you on my blog along with a call for cards for Debby on the DT in the US.
    I am hoping you will not only gain followers but also wonderful cards coming your way!
    Keep up the good work!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will get some cards in the post to you real soon, thanks for doing this, thanks for caring!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Sheree sent me, and I'm willing to play until I find this is available in Alberta!
    Great idea!
    I'm going to follow, and hopefully get some cards made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcoming you again to SAS4Kids- I see you have some other comments here too. I will check later for your post announcing.

    Karen SAS4Kids

    ReplyDelete